Traditional Talk Therapy Session Rates:
$240 for 50 minute Individual Treatment Follow Up
$260 for 50 minute Initial Individual Treatment Session
To be covered either partially or fully, you will want to make sure that your plan covers either Canadian Certified Counsellors (CCC) or Registered Social Workers (RSW) with an MSW (Masters of Social Work), as those are my designations.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Does my plan only cover certain types of mental health professionals?
- Does my plan have a limit on how much per session it will cover?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Currently I accept e-transfer as payment. I do not have the means to accept credit card at this time.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session, as the time will not be able to be allotted to another patient.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!